Learn Hacking

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Life Saver Formula No.14 : Natural tips for Urticaria Problem



Material Needed for this Life Saver Formula.

Carom Seeds(Ajwain) :- 100 gms
Water :- 250 ml

How to make :-

Make 33 packets from 100 gms of Carom Seeds and the formula is ready.

How to use :-

You can use this formula any time when you feel Urticaria/Pitti problem or if you see red Rashes on your body take Immediately 1 packet with simple water thrice a day between the gap of 6 hours.

Note :- This formula is applicable for all types of age group person.

Please wait for my Life Saver formula No. 15.
And tell me if you get any problem while using this formula you can contact to me on my email id:- touchindia12@gmail.com and also you can ask any question through my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doctor ,

    Is this to relieve the symptoms of urticaria or will this really cure Urticaria ? I am a sufferer of Urticaria for the last 6 years . please help

    ReplyDelete